I come back on here after almost a month to find that a quote I posted has 18000+ likes… Uh.
Anyways I’m not here anymore.
If you wanna find me I’ll be at perfectionloop.tumblr.com
potentially final excerpt from my stream of consciousness below
- Sorry I haven’t been writing much on here. I’ve moved my more personal stream of consciousness over onto paper, and ranting/venting/whatever on here isn’t as fulfilling as it used to be. Which kinda explains why I’m moving back to my other Tumblr (sorry I keep going back and forth…), but hey for old time’s sake I’ll throw in one of these.
- You are such an awesome person. I’m so happy for you and inspired by you. Keep doing what you do, it’s going to be so worth it in the end. Looking forward to the next time we can sit down and share vibes with each other again.
- You have so so much potential. From the bottom of my heart I truly believe you’re gonna be great. Please don’t lose sight of the important things. Of what you’re really after. Of what really matters in the end.
- And you. I haven’t been angry or bitter. Hurt yeah, but for the most part I’m just tired and… burying everything under a familiar layer of apathy. All it is at this point is I’ve had enough of you. For good. Maybe for a lifetime. Yeah. I just don’t want anything to do with you anymore. So this works out just fine.
- I’m dreaming big, guys. There’s nothing I’m more certain of right now than the fact that I am so determined to wreck studio this year.
- The world is a beautiful, beautiful place.
- I’m good at fighting for people. I won’t hesitate to fight for the people who are important to me, but I can’t fight forever. Once I hit a certain point, I’ll admit I’m just as good at cutting people out of my life. Am I proud of this? Not really, but… I’m only human.
- What if the universe is finite? What if we discover the edge of the universe someday? What if instead of having a singular infinite universe, there’s an infinite number of finite universes? And for every decision we ever made in our lives, there’s a parallel universe where we made a different decision?
- Dear intuition: just this once, I hope you’re wrong. Please be wrong.
- I’ve been living in daydreams. People have been calling me out for being spacey lately, but I mean… I kind of feel like Haroun in Haroun and the Sea of Stories, who can’t focus on something for more than 11 minutes. After a certain period of time my mind just wanders mercilessly.
- I would always complain about being lost, but I’ve come to discover that there’s so much potential in uncertainty. You have to lose yourself first in order to find yourself, and I don’t think we realize often enough that we can choose what to lose ourselves in. Oooh I’m definitely gonna expand upon this thought later haha.
- Sosososoosososososooso blessed.
Well that’s enough for now. You can kind of keep up with me on my other tumblr (imperfectionloop.tumblr.com) or if you’re curious, I would much rather share my thoughts with you in person than on here.
I wouldn’t mind living in Scandinavia.
I want to uproot whatever roots I planted, and move myself over to a different slab of concrete. Soak up the aura of an unusual environment. Submerge myself in the company of people not from Virginia.
Everyone and everything is becoming too familiar.
"그렇게 우물쭈물하고 있지마. 신경질 나."
꽃은 울고있는 자기 모습을 어린 왕자에게 보이고 싶지 않았다.
그토록 자존심 강한 꽃이었다…
참 정이 많았던 애가 언젠가 좀 차가워졌대.
"What is this optimism?” said Cacambo.
“Alas!” said Candide, “it is the madness of maintaining that everything is right when it is wrong."
Miyazaki you genius
Late Night Alumni - Shine(89 plays)
"And you tried to change, didn’t you? Closed your mouth more. Tried to be softer, prettier, less volatile, less awake… You can’t make homes out of human beings. Someone should have already told you that. And if he wants to leave, then let him leave. You are terrifying, and strange, and beautiful. Something not everyone knows how to love."
Warsan Shire, For Women Who Are Difficult To Love